Mar 10, 2010

Adventurous Week

I had a bustling schedule throughout a week.. I was suppose to update this on last friday but with a couples of reasons i could not make it. Well, i managed to have my personal travel on my last friday by taking lunch alone which i not used to it and....i swear this is my very first time in my entire life, where i went for movie alone called "the valentine's day" which i suppose to watch with someone. I never do this before and my characteristic are not allow me to do that, for people who knew me, they know.. But Thanks Lord that i have overcome it..lolz.. Is kinda weird watching movie alone, sitting with the strangers, no ones to talk and share about the story, keep silent all the time which is one of the difficulties to me.. but is OK, cause i had my first experience on last friday and the date was 5 Mac 2010. Anyway, i have my great dinner at a very special restaurant named "the appartment" , which located at Damansara, Street of The Curve. Wonderful scene and i love the crowds over there. Unfortunately my dear choosy character make him unable to enjoy with the food he ordered.

Well, tonight was an adventurous night for me and Huey Li as well, why i say that? After , we are lost in The mines, unable to find our parking place and have been going around the shopping center without direction. What make us find the way is when a guard yelling on us and asked us where to go. Just imagine 2 girls lost in the shopping center and being guide by a stranger guard into a darkish place, fortunately it was the right place and manage to help us get back into the car. hoooh....Thanks God that i am safe to be home..:) but i told myself no 2nd time in The Mines. But one thing should be mention here is the reward after my public finance paper, "Nandos" the great dinner and wonderful sharing with Huey Li.

2 comments:

Xin Ying said...

WOW.. watching the movie alone!!!! you're awesome!!! and congratulations!!! :)))

@mazing GRaCe said...

wow, surprised to see your comment here la, has been so long never see you update your blog d.. thats right, the feeling of watching movie alone is so awesome, not like me right? will share to you details when meet you.. haha..